FUNGIPOL® CP is a range of dry-film Preservatives Micro-Encapsulated to control the growth of fungi and algae on waterborne coatings in dry state.
As a result of a deep and intense research in nanotechnology, Chemipol features a range of innovative biocides based on encapsulated active substances.
The highlighted advantages of the FUNGIPOL® CP biocides are:
- Low toxicity → More safety in the workplace.
- Long lasting → Greater control in the release of actives.
- Less polluting → Greener.
FUNGIPOL® CP range is integrated by different combinations of the following actives all them protected by encapsulation:
- OIT (n-octyl-isothiazolinone)
- DCOIT (dichloro-n-octyl-isothiazolinone)
- IPBC (iodo-propynylbutyl-carbamate)
- DCMU (diuron)
Benefits to you:
- Improved leaching resistance.
- Improved alkali resistance.
- Enhanced temperature resistance.
- Better UV stability.
- Possibility to avoid use of biocides classified as CMR (*).
- Do not cause undesired colorations (yellowish).
- Final product with "mild" label or even without hazardous labeling.
(*) CMR: Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and Toxic for the Reproduction.Return news